Every medical supply and product we offer is backed by the clinical expertise of our people. It’s the only way we believe business in our industry should be done.
We have been serving our customers nationwide for over 20 years and offer a 24-hour on-call service that will answer any questions or concerns that our customers may have when using home medical supplies or equipment.
Physicians can put their trust in Symbius Medical to ensure that their patients will receive the highest quality care and education they need to help ensure compliance with the products they have been prescribed and understand how to use them every day.
Symbius Medical began in 1995 known as PRN Medical Services providing urological home care throughout Arizona. We became very successful and decided our name needed to stand for the symbiotic relationships that have helped us grow over the years to include respiratory, durable medical equipment (DME) and many other home care products and services. At Symbius Medical, we believe the right thing for you is the right thing for us.
Here are a few facts and figures that also define us:
- Symbius Medical is a national brand serving home medical customers in every state
- The Symbius Medical team includes professional, experienced and knowledgeable:
- Respiratory Therapists (RTs)
- Non-clinical staff
The members of Symbius Medical are affiliated with the following national and local associations:
- ALS Association
- American Association for Respiratory Care
- Arizona Medical Equipment Supplier Association (AZMESA)
- AZ Spinal Cord Association
- MDA Association
- MED Group
- Medicare Region D DAC Committee
- MS Society
- National Spinal Cord Injury Association
- Spina Bifida Association
- VGM Group